PLEASE READ THESE LICENCE TERMS CAREFULLY
BY SIGNING INTO AND USING THE TELEPORTING APP, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
APPSTORE'S TERMS MAY ALSO APPLY
The ways in which you can use the App may also be controlled by the App Store rules.
Support for the App and how to tell us about problems
Support. If you have any problems using them, please take a look to Support section in the App, and you could also write us to email@example.com
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by email or by chat in the App, using the contact details you have provided to us.
How you may use the App, including how many devices
you may use it on
In return for your agreeing to comply with these terms you may:
· download the App onto your mobile telephone, use and display the App on such device for your personal purposes only.
· receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating "patches" and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
Changes to these terms
We may need to change these terms to reflect changes in law or best practice or to deal with additional features which we introduce.
We will give you at least 30 days’ notice of any change by sending you an SMS with details of the change or notifying you of a change when you next start the App.
Update to the App
From time to time we may automatically update the App to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the App, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any services to you.
We are not responsible for other websites you link to
The App does not contain links to other independent websites.
Acceptable use restrictions
When you do business with us, we collect and process information in relation to your travel such as your travel itinerary, check-You must:
· not use the App in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner inconsistent with these terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, or any operating system;
· not infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these terms);
· not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, abusive, or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the App;
· not use the App in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users.
Intellectual property rights
You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App other than the right to use them in accordance with these terms.
Please notice that even though we are working on moderation of content and users the App may have objectionable content or abusive users. You can complain about content in the app by pressing the report key, as well as write to our support team.
The Posting of any Objectionable Content may subject you to third party claims and none of the rights granted to you in this EULA may be raised as a defense against such third party claims. If you encounter any Objectionable Content in the App, then please immediately email email@example.com. We may, in our sole discretion, take any actions we deem necessary and/or appropriate against any User who Posts Objectionable Content in the App. We have no tolerance for Objectionable Content or abusive users, and will remove any Objectionable Content within 24 hours
You agree not to post or upload any User Content to the App that is or could be interpreted to be (i) abusive, bullying, defamatory, harassing, harmful, hateful, inaccurate, infringing, libelous, objectionable, obscene, offensive, pornographic, shocking, threatening, unlawful, violent, vulgar, or in violation of any applicable laws (including laws related to speech); or (ii) promoting any product, good, or service, or bigotry, discrimination, hatred, intolerance, racism, or inciting violence (including suicide) (collectively, “Objectionable Content”).